Yesterday I joined Yueli trip that was my first time at York. It was basketball game!! Actually I'm not interested in sports, but it's NBA; also, I have never watched basketball game at the stadium, so I wanted to watch it at the stadium. Moreover, a ticket price was only $15 , really cheap. Actually it's almost $40, so I decided to go there even though I didn't like sports. At that time one of my friends wanted to watch the basketball game, too. He asked me that I could buy the ticket for him, but it means that I had to borrow somebody's name to buy the ticket with a cheap price because guest's price was $ 40, so I asked Sabrina. Fortunately she accepted my suggestion, so I could buy the 2 tickets.
After school I went to Vari Hall with my friend. There was a yellow school bus that I had never expected, so I was very surprised. I thought it was for children, not adult; however, I didn't have any choice without getting on the bus. After I got on the bus, I heard that a driver's saying was that 3 people sat down only 1 seat. It didn't make sense because the bus was for children, so a size of seat was quite narrow even though I was small. Furthermore it was too noisy and crowded.
As soon as I arrived at Air Canada centre, I bought a slice of pizza and a cup of coke because I was so starved. When I founded my seat, a game was started. The stadium was quite big, but a court was a little bit small than I expected. During the game, Raptors leaded it and they kept a higher score than Wizards. Basically the game was exciting, but a gap of score was around 10. If the score had been fluctuating, the game would have been more exciting.
Anyway I had fun and had a good time to watch basketball. It's a great experience for me. I really enjoyed watching it. Because Toronto Raptors won, I could enjoyed more.
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I signed up for NBA baskeball game in former session. I am glad to help you to spend less money on the trip.
NBA Game~
That's a great trip.
But Washington Wizards is not good, L.A.Lakers is the best!!!
Do you want to watch it?
L.A.Lakers will come here this Friday(Feb.9.)...
That will be more exciting and funny...
Kobe Bryant~~~
Post a Comment