HI~!!
I join a conversation session 2~3 times a week, but I talk about normal topics what I do on the weekend or I like to do with a conversation partner, so I don't have something special to talk; therefore, I want to talk about our homework to visit the Beta Shoe Museum.
Last Thurday my classmates and I went to Beta Shoe Museum. Because I was interested in shoes, I wanted to go there, so it was a good chance to visit there. There were so many shoes, but I expected there were more shoes. I tried to decide my topic that was my favorite shoes or really strange shoes or interesting shoes and so on. At that time I saw a really tiny shoes for dolls, specially thoes shoes were for Bobby dolls. When I saw them, I thought they were so cute, so I took a picture. I really like something small and cute!! While I looked around many shoes, I decided my topic that was the most cutest shoes for me. There were some shoes that were so cute and small. They were almost for children.
I chose some Chinese shoes which were so small, but they were not for children. Some of them were for children, but not all of them. We have learned about Chinese shoes that women who had a extremly small feet could wear, so they binded their feet not to grow. It was too painful to bear, but I wanted to see them directly. A decoration on shoes was quite delicate and detail. If those shoes had been only for children, I would have liked them more. They also were cute except their purpose to make and wear those shoes.
Anyway I had a good time to look around them with my classmates, and we went to a Korean restaurant to eat dinner.I was glad to introduce Korean foods to classmates. I enjoyed that time!!
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought that it didn`t seem you enjoyed the museum.kkkk
Anyway, did you find a beautiful woman foe me?
Mostly cute Chinese shoes we saw were prepared for binded feet women, which is a way to show their status.
Post a Comment