Sunday, February 18, 2007

Conversation partner

This week my conversation partner was Henry. Since middle of January, I have signed up Henry's conversation session, so he knows what I do or what kind of problem I have in these days. I have had some problems about my homestay; therefore, I wanted to move to other house. I decided to look for my new house, but my school finishes 5:15 pm. I thought it's too late to look for my house because I can't visit many houses after school. A problem is that it's 6 pm or 6:30 pm if I arrive at some houses after school because my school is far from any places except near Finch or Downsview, so I decided to skip my class to find my new house. I felt sorry about it to Juanita; however, I wanted to figure out my problem quickly.

I already researched some information about rooms for rent last weekend and last Tuesday I started to visit many houses to find a house to live, but it's the coldest day in this winter in Toronto. Even though weather was terrible to look for houses, I was outside for 12 hours. I left my house 10:30 am, but when I went back home, it's almost 11pm. Of course, I entered some places to eat lunch and dinner and to check rooms. Anyway I was outside for a long time. Although I was outside for 12 hours, I couldn't visit all of houses that I researched, so I checked the other houses that I couldn't see the next day, last Wednesday at evening after school. The weather of that day was also terrible because it's snowfall, so it's hard to walk. Whenever I walk on the street, I had to be careful not to fall down. Wind also was too strong to walk. Both of days were terrible to walk around outside.

Finally I found a house which I want to live in; therefore, I was glad to find the house because I had a lot of stress about my homestay. I talked about it with Henry. Anyway I want to leave this house now I live in, so I'm waiting for a day that I leave, March 1

1 comment:

minsoo said...

Oh,you moved to new house...

I have a similar problem with you

about homestay.

Can I live with you in your home?