Yesterday I joinded a conversation session. My partner was Henry. It was my second time with him. At first we talked about anything what we did last weekend. I enjoyed talking with him.
I usually hang out with my friend; also, I did last weekend. I went to Thai restaurant where was located near St. Patrick station with a Japanese friend, who I met in my previous school. The food was quite good, and staff was also kind, so I liked that restaurant, but it was so freezing outside. As soon as we got of the restaurant, we ran toward St. Patrick station. Wind was too strong to walk on the street. Because my friend wanted to watch a movie, we went to King station to go to Rainbow cinema, but time that we wanted to watch a movie was not proper, so we went to Starbucks in front of Rainbow cinema.
She has a roommate, but her roommate brought her boyfriend at home, so my friend couldn't go home early. We decided that it's better to stay outside, not home. We talked a lot about many things that we were interested in at Starbucks.
That was my last Saturday. I was invited at a farewell party for two of my friends who I met my previous school last Sunday. One of them left in the morning, the other friend is leaving soon. They held the farewell party together, so I went to a Korean pub to meet them. I enjoyed being at the party, but I was sad a little bit because they are leaving soon. I'm gonna miss them.
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello!! I would like to invite you to drikn Coronas!! I know you like that beer I really don't like that much the taste of beer, but I can try! see you soon in class!
Post a Comment