HI~ Everybody?!
I attended to real lecture in York university. Because I wondered the lecture, I signed up. Basically I'm interest in business; also, it's my major in Korea. But I wanted to attend to elective subject except my major at first. I chose subject of Life, Love and labour- Society and Cultural history. When I checked the subject through a list, I saw a word "LOVE". Maybe that's why I selected it; also, Rie signed up the same subject as me. Suddenly a thought popped into my head that I suspected that I could understand or not. I just hoped that I could understand it.
I attended it last Tuesday. The class was located at Curtis Lecture Hall. As soon as I finished my conversation, I went there. That's near the Scott library. It took almost 10 minutes to get there. When I entered the class, there were around 30 students. But the number of students was quite low than I expected. After 5 minutes, I could recognize that something was wrong. After I checked a memo that I wrote down about classroom number, I figured out that I was in the different classroom. My name of classroom had to be 'L' but I was in 'H' classroom. Oh my god,,, I decided to get out of this classroom. I felt sorry to the professor about my behavior.
Finally I could go to my classroom rightly. There were a lot of students; also, size of lecture room was quite big. After I sat down, I tried to find Rie as she chose the same class as me. But it's hard to find her since there were a lot of students. I gave up finding her and started to listen the lecture. I already missed some part of lecture because of my mistake.
But the lecture was different from my thought. There were not 'love' at all. As the lecture was series, I couldn't understand easily. I have never thought about theme of lecture. The professor talked about German soldiers and war. It's boring for me and I couldn't understand some words.
So that lecture wasn't interesting so much.
I'm going to attend a lecture about business someday. I think it's better to understand the lecture because I'm accustomed to hearing some vocabulary about business than the other subjects. Anyway when I met Rie, I asked her that she attended to the lecture. She forgot to attend it. It's funny for me. Haha!
Next time, let's join together!!
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No~~~!!I'm ashamed that!!
I'm sorry・・・
Let'S go to bussiness lecture next time!!haha
I'll go there on time.
Post a Comment