Hi~~
Last Friday I joined a conversation club that was my first time. I enjoyed talking with my conversation partner and a Korean guy. I thought it's good for practicing my English, so I signed up it again. That's on Monday that was my second time. The appointment time was 11:00 AM. I arrived at Nexus 10: 55 AM, but it was locked because the opening time was 12:30 PM. I waited my conversation partner for 5~7 minutes; however, she didn't appear. So I went to the main office to ask them how I can do. But the time was a break for morning class students. There were a couple of students who was talking with a staff. While I waited for the staff to talk, I saw the other conversation partners. So I went to them and explained my situation. They asked who my partner was and said that I didn't have any choice without waiting her, but the time was 11: 10 am. The reason why I talked about time is that my time finishes 11: 20 AM. Even though I thought it's too short to have a conversation for 20 minutes, only 10 minutes left. When I waited her for 5 minutes more, she appeared. At that time I had only 2 minutes. She didn't recognize that she was late. So I told her that I waited her for 20 minutes. Suddenly she said that she felt sorry to me. Her bus was late, it's her excuse for me. The time is already gone. Fortunately she didn't have any student after me, so I could talk with her finally.
It's just my second conversation in YUELI. I was diappointed about her a little bit. I hope that it never happen again for me and you guys.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can improve a lot through the conversation partner because your listening ability is good!! I am
curious about your drinking ability..to be crazy tonight...
Don't make you sad soyong. You can improve speaking outside by talking with bus driver like me. Don't be shy ^^
Post a Comment